- There’s a remarkable theorem in computer science that says that NAND gates are universal, meaning that you can implement any well-defined function simply by connecting together NAND gates.
- Hardware is the matter and the software is the pattern. Intelligence doesn’t require flesh, blood or carbon atoms.
- The limit is 33 orders of magnitude (10^33 times) beyond today’s state of the art for how much computing a clump of matter can do.
- Quantum computer is ultimate parallel computer
- “Evolution, as opposed to human engineers, doesn’t reward designs that are simple and easy to understand.”
- Basic reinforcement learning- getting a positive reward increases your tendency to do something again and vice versa.
- As AI get’s smarter it will identify situations where control should be transferred to a human.
- Use methods like showToast, showSnackbar, hideKeyboard in BaseActivity.
- “Do before you know.” – Andy Frisella